Johnny Hobo was getting hard to find on google blog search, so here is all of his recorded material.
- Love Songs For The Apocalypse (Split with Mantits) (2005)
- Live At Bandit H.Q. (Split with Captain Chaos) (2005)
- Chaos Infiltration Squad (EP) (2006)
- Caught In The Act Of Not Being Awesome (2005)
- Anarchy Means I Hate You (Demo) (2003)
- All Power To The Wingnuts (EP) (2005)
- Easter Sunday Hangover (EP) (2005)
Johnny Hobo (real name is Pat Schneeweis) was a homeless, drug-addicted, anarchist, nihilist with "social problems". He was headed for an early grave but then went to rehab. After this, he started Wingnut Dishwasher's Union ... might have gone to rehab again. Now he's in Ramshackle Glory and has disowned all of this older stuff.
The new bands are good but I like this stuff better. Heartfelt, funny, depressing songs about being homeless and doing drugs. Johnny Hobo is huge with the squatter/train hopper punk kids you might see on the street in your city. I believe he himself didn't train hop but did hitch hike.